Here's what I used:
1. First mix some paint with a tiny bit of water (a few drops will do).
2. Start with the top and then paint the sides. To make the painting easier, I put my box onto some old dictionaries.
3. Let dry, apply a second coat and let dry again. I let it rest for about 4 hours.
4. Once the box is painted you can choose where you want to place the flowers. For each flower, mark with a little dot.
5. Now you can easily attach the flowers to the box with a bit of superglue.
Hope you enjoyed this!
Have a lovely day!