Spring faves

19 March 2014

Spring faves



I love playing around on Polyvore, collecting and combining all sorts of pretty things. Here I put together some of my favorite spring items. Every time a new season begins, I have to keep myself from buying loads of new stuff. Right now I basically want to order every floral or bright colored dress I see popping up on Modcloth. Am I the only one with this spring fever?

Anyway, to keep your wallet safe I think it's always best to make a list of your top favorite wants. Mine includes this floral crown by Dolly Bow Bow, which is probably one of the prettiest I've ever stumbled upon. I also adore these cut out oxford shoes from Sasha, so perfect for spring! And of course, forever in love with the entire shorts collection of Spikes and Seams, especially this pair with cute lace detail.

What are you crazy for this season?
Hope you have a great day!

2 comments

  1. Lovely colors

    irinasenina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all beautiful! And those sunglasses…. I have a bit of a ban on buying any more, but I don't think I could resist those<3

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! ❤